8. Reflective practice/Reflective logs /Reflections on your practice.
9. Assessment instruments (test items/quizzes) created by you, with their marking schemes, and an explanation of how effective (or ineffective) the assessment was used or data collection instruments developed by you with sample data collected and analyze and reports generated from the analysis
10. Work/task sheets drawn for students/clients
11. Mentor’s report/comments on NQTs behavior, attendance and attitude towards work
12. A brief report indicating not less than five (5) co-curricular activities engaged in be NQT